Refreshment of the Nervous System
Oil massage performed by four hands provides excellent relaxation and recovery of the nervous system. Harmonious, flowing movements of the therapists in different areas of the body have the ability to calm the nervous system and relax tense muscles. Such movements do not let consciousness focus and control the actions of physicians; such a loss of control is relaxing, in fact. After all, the constant control of the situation, of the position of the body, one’s own actions and even thoughts leads first to nervous tension, and then to stress and nervous breakdowns. Being in a state of nervous tension people are not able to relax by themselves. A great way to get rid of nervous tension and stress quickly is the Oil massage performed by four hands.
Confidence in the Masseur
An increasing body relaxation is promoted by confidence in the masters, which they try to magnify by every movement, putting all their attention and care into it. The trust between the client and the master is considered very important in Thailand. This is a very important part of the tradition of Thai massage. After all, neither the most accurate art of performance nor effective techniques will not have their full impact in the absence of trust to the master.
Oil massage by four hands also uses the properties of various aromatic oils, which add their healing qualities to the effects of massage. Oil massage is a technique focused on maximizing the properties of essential oils.
- Sandalwood oil enhances creativity and sexuality.
- Patchouli oil gives a sense of stability and confidence, enhancing the activity of the pelvic organs.
- Rose oil releases crushed emotions and opens the heart.
- Jasmine enhances the ability to concentrate and improves the function of the brain.
- Lavender oil eliminates depression and enhances creative self-realization. Properties of aromatic oils have a very wide range of effects on the mind, body and character.
The Effects of the Oil Massage, 4 Hands
Oil massage also increases the current body fluids and is a vascular and drainage equipment. Oil massage increases blood circulation and lymph current as well as movement of interstitial fluid, thereby increasing metabolism and immunity. Oil massage also increases the activity of the kidneys and urinary system, and the urge to urinate is characteristic to aroma massage. Oil massage also increases the bronchial circulation, increasing ventilation and uniform circulation, increases intestinal peristalsis and the functioning of the endocrine glands.
Feelings after the Massage
Oil massage brings the feeling of peace and relaxation. It is advised not to plan any activities immediately after Oil Massage, because the body needs a certain time-out associated with the fact that there is a significant strengthening of the internal organs and the body switches to the internal activity that directly affects the reduction of the external activity of the body. So be sure to get some rest after the massage. Once the internal organs carry out their tasks you will feel fit and active.
Effects of massage:
- General improvement of peripheral blood and lymph flow.
- Harmonization of the blood pressure of the body.
- Relaxation of the central nervous system.
- Increased flexibility of the ligaments, joints, muscles and shells of internal organs
- Strengthening the functions of internal organs.
- Improved mental processes, increased memory, speed of thinking.
- Increased resistance to stress.
- Enhance immunity.
- Feverish condition
- Acute diseases.
- Recent fractures of the body
- Recent joint damage
- Infectious diseases of the skin.
- Varicose veins.
The work of masters after 22:00 Payable in double tariff, discounts do not apply.