Please make your appointment in advance.
Please, come 10-15 before the session to have ample time to change without haste, to relax and unwind. Special clothes for different types of procedures, slippers, towels and disposable linen is included into the cost of massage.
- Please do not eat for 2 hours before any procedures.
- To ensure a comfortable rest and deep relaxation, please turn off your mobile phones and avoid loud conversations.
- Be sure to read the list of possible contraindications for massage before the session. Please report any complaints to the administrator.
- Thai massage salon provides everything you need for comfortable massage and spa treatment, you can take a shower with a full set of toiletries before the massage.
- Appraisal with extra “tips” – is a special tradition in Thailand. The decision whether to give the tips or no is up to the Guest (note that if you do not give any tips, it will not affect the quality of services).
- Administration of the Thai massage salon reserves the right to refuse in providing the services.
Despite all the magic, mystery and almost flawlessness of Thai massage there are a couple of contraindications common with other forms of massage therapy.
Thai massage is not recommended is the following cases:
- The major cardiovascular diseases and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- After a recent surgery or trauma
- If you have implants (such as hip or knee)
- Skin diseases: eczema, psoriasis, shingles
- During pregnancy
- Varicose veins (relative contraindication)
If you are not sure whether you can have a session of Thai massage, we recommend to be extra cautious and consult your doctor.